vrijdag, februari 16, 2007

The end is near

Hey guys,

The end is near, hopefully (not really) I can leave Argentina somewhere in the second half of next week. I alsmost got al the documents I need, only a health certificate from a medic is missing because the results are not ready yet. I will receive that certificate next tuesday so I probably can get my visa next wednesday. I hope to fly to Santiago on wednesday evening or thursay morning, yeah I will fly because Gol brasil has a very good offer at te moment which makes it cheaper to buy a roundtrip ticket than to go one way by bus...

Last weekend we have been in Bolivar with the family of my friend julia, they invited me and paul. We could sleep there, they cooked for us and on sunday they took us to their Campo for a real Argentinean family-asado. Was really cool to be in the middle of nowhere on a farm, with meat and nice, ice cold swimming pool, a pool-table in the living room and lots of space to do whatever you want.

The last weekend went pretty fast. We returned on Monday and since tuesday I have been doing things for mi visa. wednesday german paul (room mate in tandil) also arrived here so we had some parties together. The biggest one was yesterday, and gues what, Mause was not allowed to drink alcohol because he had to do some blood-tests this morning (might have been healthy for me)

Tonight we are going to Mar del plata, I got some time for that since I cannot arrange anything in the weekend, not for my visa, nor for my laptop. Yeah my laptop, that stupid thing that was already barely working broke down again. Again the stupid backlight of the screen that doesn´t work. Best of all is that the main garantee ended a half a year ago, and that I only had 3 months on the reperation. So I might have to buy a new one or the guys from HP have to be very nice SINCE IT IS THE 4 TIME IT BROKE DOWN OF WHICH 3 TIMES THE SCREEN HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. Well its okay now, but I really need one for my study I gues.

O yeah I started about Mar del plata, we go there tonight, and tomorow we will go surfing. I have to return befor sunday around noon because they also did a tuberculose test on me this morning and on sunday they have to do a second one. the others stay there and dutch paul will follow me to Buenos Aires on monday.

Bueno, I gotta go, Looking forward to read your comments.

CHAO

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:10 p.m., Blogger maria said...

hola...

heb gehoord dat je met de meiden uit finland gaat samen wonen... :) veel plezier... zijn aardige chicas

nos vemos

maria

 
At 12:29 p.m., Anonymous Anoniem said...

IKGA NA FISSSSS hihihihi

morgen vroeg

tralalal skijuffie zijn;)

KUS KUS

 

Een reactie posten

<< Home