maandag, maart 05, 2007

Santiago

Hey everybody,

It´s been a long time since I wrote. But don`t worry I am okay and I´ve been busy. My last weeks in Buenos Aires were horrible!! all sunny days, to many nice people in my hostel and every night a party J actually it was horrible, because I had a countdown in my head. A countdown until I had to leave Argentina. I also had some problems with getting my visa. But off course I enjoyed Buenos Aires very much, damn I am in love with that city, and the nightlife is awesome.

BUT since Monday I am in Santiago. When I first arrived I didn’t exactly know where to go, I wasn´t sure if I could enter my Room jet so I was looking for an Hostel near my new house. Online I met Maca, and she offered me that I could stay in her house for the night. So I had a very warm welcome in Chile.

Tuesday in the Afternoon I went to the apartment to bring my stuff there, but I couldn´t get in because Satu (my roommate) just left to get her stuff. So together with Maca I went for a walk on Cerro San Cristobal. But damn it was to hot in the sun. Actually the temperatures here are a bit lower than they are in Buenos Aires, but since I didn´t do so many activities the last time, it was killing me.

In the night we went back to my room to get my stuff inside and this time I could get in. It is an nice apartment, nothing special but it has everything. My room is big enough and my bed is comfortable, actually that was all I needed. The building is in a big but quite street, and from our balcony on the 7th store we have a nice view of San Cristobal and into the city. My roommates are also totally okay, until today I was alone with Satu and Anni from Finland, and tonight the last one arrived as well, Andres from Colombia. So you will not hear me complaining. even though my door already locked itself 2 times and we don´t got a key, that meant I almost had to sleep on the couch my second night J.

Okay that until now, later on I will introduce you to my roommates and I’ll post some pictures of the apartment.

All the best!

1 Comments:

At 2:39 p.m., Blogger Bijoy said...

Good article do wrire more of you like to read interesting stuff you have got here keep up the good work.be in touch


regards Biby - Blog

 

Een reactie posten

<< Home