zondag, mei 13, 2007

Count down

So, with the count down in sight I think it is time for a new post. Yeah I know I havent been that busy here the last time. But the comment of old BB reminded me that I had to write again.
The reason that I didnt write was because just nothing very special happened. Weeks were boring at school and the weekends had the regular dosis of Party.

Since a couple of weeks I also started to swim... yeah I am doing some sports. And I gotta say that it is not going bad. after three weeks of training I had my first competition last friday. Dammit there was this Brazilian guy that was to fast for me. but for the rest I was 4 times 2nd and once 3rd.

And now it sounds horrible, but I got nothing new to write. in about 1 month clases stop here and in the end of june I will have to leave my house. I think I will go travelling a little bit than, cause I dont think I will have any final exams in july. And then on july 20th I am flying home... am I happy about it? hm donĀ“t know. sometimes I am, but most of the time I cant imagine to leave. So I think I will come back at a certain moment. :)

During the last months I will try to keep you updated a little bit more.

Shao.