zaterdag, juni 30, 2007

Back to the beginning

Soo as I said I get back to you from Buenos Aires, but first a short update about Tandil:

On saturday we had Pauls birthday party, where he got a very original present. the guys over there arranged him a striptease ( we gotta admit she looked "good"). was a great party and very nice to see old friends again.
sunday and monday where rather quiet but on Tuesday we rented a car and drove to mar del plata. A great feeling to drive a car again after such a long time. And we were lucky, it was a wonderfull day, a lot of sun and hardly any wind. We walked on the beach a little bit and went shopping afterwards.

on wednesday we went back to Buenos Aires. The first night we stayed at helka´s place, a friend of paula. had a small houseparty somewhere and finally got early into bed (3.00) to be rather fit the next day to do some turistic stuff. Thurday we went to a plaza to have a good lunch and afterwards I went with paula to La Boca.
That night we moved to a hostel since helkas roommate would be getting visitors friday morning and since we wanted to go out we wouldnt have been able to sleep a bit.

So we moved to the KM0 hostel, where I alreadystayed some weeks in February. the first person I saw inside was a chilean guy that was there in february already, he decided to stay and live there while he studies in BSAS. Then a Half an hour later I get out of the room, how is at the reception: Maximiliano... a Guy that was there in February as well, but I thought he moved to New York. turned out he got back a week ago.
Then the next morning I got out of bed with a hangover, and there was gaby, a brasilian girl that was also in the hostel in February.... to sum up: I felt like coming home.

Today we had a long day doing a city tour, Plaza de mayo, Cathedral, Plaza Italia, Jardin botanico, Jardin Japones And the cementery. in a minute we are going to score some food around here, then for a quick nap and in the night 3 mexicans from our U in Santiago will arrive at the hostel and the party can start again.

On Tuesday or Wednesday we will get on our wayto Puerto Madryn for some whale watching, I Think there I will have time to get back to you. Keep my photo album in mind as well. I will try to put some pictures online soon.

bye bye!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:07 a.m., Anonymous Anoniem said...

puta mauricio se te echa de menos!!!
jaja pasalo bien y nos vemos el 14 espero

 

Een reactie posten

<< Home