zaterdag, juli 14, 2007

one year after

Hello everybody,


july 14th, if i am not mistaken today it is 1 year ago that I left Holland. so a reason for a party i would say. And I timed it perfectly since I just arrived back to Buenos Aires. We are staying at Pepe's house at the moment. he is a friend of Paul and we are very welcome! For tonight he also arranged a party and we also know which club we are going.... so probably tomorrow morning around 8 we will be back home :D:D:D

The last days in Bariloche was really cool as well. Paul and I went skiing for two days. the first day it was really sunny and since paul told me he could ski a bit, so I took him to a nice blue slope and in the first 3 minutes he made a really nice fall.... He first passed me with the words "hoooow maurice, I am going to fast, I cannot stop!!!!" , and the only thing I could do was watch and see him gaining speed and Turninçg around what ended in a nice backflip. after he confirmed to be okey I started laughing my ass of and started collecting his stuff ( he lost Hat, goggles, sticks and both ski's) :D:D:D after that we decided to take some easier ways.

In the night we went for dinner and some beers afterwards in Wilkenny (recommendable) but since we wanted to ski again we could not end to late neither could we get to drunk ( and some brazilian girl asked me to give her ski-clases the next day, so I had to be fit ;) ) . Wesley (a nice irish guy) was with us as well. eventhough he planned to get skiing he did not remember at what time the beerscooter dropped him off at home, But he went sking as well. With us was Rosana as well, she is a dutch girl we met the evening before.

That day it was snowing all the time and so after 2 bajadas we went for our lunch, which took us about 2.5 hours since the beers tasted very well. There I also decided not to go to the place where I would meet the Brasilian girl ( later on it turned out she stayed in town anyway, and i told her I had been waiting ... jejeje) after lunch we split up. I went up with Rosana, she with her snowboard I on skis and totally white like a snowman :) We looked up some black slope on the map and went there. We allready missed it because it turned out not to be prepared.... JUST AS WE LIKE IT. it was a pretty good off piste slope, but I gotta say it hurted to my legs. After that one we went to some other black slope and in the end took it off-piste as well.

in the night we went out until 6, which ment we only had 3 hours to sleep since we had to leave our hostel. At 11 Wesley woke up, told us he felt bad and whether we wanted to go for some beers: And that is how it went. until 3 in the bar and at 5 in the bus, nicely to sleep. And that bus got us to here and since than nothing special happend, at the moment people are coming in for the party so I better get going to the fridge to save the beer :D

Remember, in 6 days I am back home!

chao